Cassie got word that Tyrell is coming home from Iraq sooner than expected. She decided she wanted to have everything move backed to Washington before he came home. She has been living in our home for the past year.
Here’s the moving crew!! Brittany was kind enough to volunteer to drive her up, and when bad weather came along, we all decided to go along and make a road trip of it!
On Monday we visited Pike’s market and said goodbye to our Sally!
We visited gum wall! And shared our own contribution!!
![]()
I got a new belt in the market!

Cute, cute baby! We are going to miss Sally and Baby Gage too :( But we're excited they can have their own place and a daddy.
ReplyDeleteThat was tons of fun! I hope that we are going to drive out there again next year...the whole beach thing was a blast! Miss you Sal, miss you every day.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you guys blog now!! I love it! I still get teary-eye'd thinking about what a blessing you guys have been and all the help you've given to us! I'm sad to sad goodbye (for now) but I can't deny, I'm unequivocally more excited to have a husband again!!
ReplyDelete