Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dad’s Birthday

Another year and another birthday!  We celebrated by taking the grandkids.  We did some yard things and then went to the zoo and then to the Chucky Cheese restaurant.  It was a great day with the Grandkids, Taylor, Britt, Jonny, Jess and Brandon!

IMG_0368

IMG_0425

IMG_0427

Visiting pigeons in the barn, and a soon to be Mother pigeon!

IMG_0438

IMG_0439

IMG_0446

IMG_0459

IMG_0719

IMG_0720

IMG_0728

IMG_0730

IMG_0741

IMG_0742

Happy birthday – to the Grandkids!

3 comments:

  1. Who is that lumpy chick in the backgroung?!!!??!?! Yikes. I'll be dieting hard core in a couple weeks! Happy birthday Dad! The kids sure love you..thanks for sharing your big day with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog, it's fun seeing all of your pictures! Thanks again for taking the kids. They had such a blast, and so did we.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think it's so awseom that you did that for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete