Sunday, October 17, 2010

UEA at Lake Mead

For the Fall UEA break this year, we went to Lake Mead with Moe and Ari.  We had a wonderful time with absolutely no winds and temperatures between 92-95.  It was just beautiful!

Last year we went down with Moe, Jess and Tay for our first time ever.  We really had a fun time.

IMG_0527

IMG_0530

Here’s a pretty woodpecker that was right by our camper at Echo Bay.

IMG_0535

IMG_0538

We camped at Echo Bay right on Lake Mead.

IMG_0543

IMG_0547

IMG_0548

The one elbow to the left top of the picture is Morgan – flying!!

IMG_0563

IMG_0568 IMAG0092

Tay, Moe and Dad, trying to jump.

IMAG0075

IMAG0083

Ari’s now a pro. She got up in 3 tries and went right out of the wake!

IMAG0090

IMAG0103

IMG_0600

IMG_0614 IMG_0616

 

Here we are learning a new sport – wake surfing!

IMG_0623

IMG_0633

IMG_0646 IMG_0647

IMG_0651

IMG_0655

Tay Boarding!

Ari learning to Board!

Moe boarding!

Dad skiing!

Tubing!

Surfing!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Surfing behind the boat, I've never seen that before! That was awesome! Did mom try? What a fun trip, wish our schedule would have worked out! Oh well, next year! And next year I won't be prego (PROMISE) so I'll be able to do all the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I 'm still laughing at the socks on sunday! Nice!

    ReplyDelete